Classification of oil seals?
新闻概况： 1. It can be classified according to the type of sealing medium: oil seals for gas sealing, oil seals for fluid sealing, oil seals for grease sealing; 2. It can be classified according to the shape of the seal: for the rotating shaft (inner seal), oil seal for the rotating casing (outer seal);
1. It can be classified according to the type of sealing medium: oil seals for gas sealing, oil seals for fluid sealing, oil seals for grease sealing;
2. It can be classified according to the shape of the seal: for the rotating shaft (inner seal), oil seal for the rotating casing (outer seal);
3. It can be classified according to its own structure: skeleton oil seal (mainly divided into exposed skeleton oil seal and inner skeleton oil seal), non-skeleton oil seal, composite oil seal;
4. It can be classified according to with or without spring oil seal: with spring type (ribbon spring or finger spring oil seal), without spring oil seal;
5. It can be classified according to how many lips the oil seal has: single lip oil seal, compound lip oil seal (with anti-dust lip oil seal or two-lip oil seal separating two kinds, etc.);
6. It can be classified according to the rotating speed: low speed (standard low speed <8m/s), medium speed oil seal (standard speed 8-17m/s), high speed oil seal (standard speed>17m/s);
7. It can be classified according to the presence or absence of hydrodynamic oil return effect: ordinary smooth oil seal, oil seal with oil return line on the lip;
Eight, according to the oil seal medium pressure classification: low pressure oil seal, high pressure oil seal;
The reasonable use of high temperature oil seals needs to pay attention to these matters!
Special care must be taken to prevent dirt from infiltrating the oil seal. Oil seals are classified according to the rotational speed of the shaft. Oil seals can be divided into low-speed oil seals (less than 6m/s) and high-speed oil seals (greater than 6m/s). According to the pressure level that the oil seal can withstand, it can be divided into normal pressure type oil seal and pressure type oil seal. According to the structure and sealing principle of the oil seal, it can be divided into standard oil seal and dynamic return oil seal. In addition, according to the material classification of the oil seal components, it can be divided into a skeleton type oil seal and a skeleton type oil seal, a spring type oil seal and a springless type oil seal.
The role of various sealing rings
The V-shaped seal is an axially acting elastic rubber seal used as a pressureless seal for the shaft. The sealing lip has good mobility and adaptability, can compensate for large tolerances and angular deviations, can prevent the internal grease or oil from leaking out, and can also prevent the intrusion of external splashing water or dust.
Installation and use of high-speed oil seal
Due to the presence of an oil film controlled by the oil seal edge between the oil seal and the shaft, the oil film has fluid lubricating properties. Under the action of the surface tension of the liquid, the rigidity of the oil film just makes the oil film and the air contact end form a meniscus, which prevents the leakage of the working medium and thus realizes the sealing of the rotating shaft. The sealing ability of the oil seal depends on the thickness of the oil film on the sealing surface. If the thickness is too large, the oil seal will leak; if the thickness is too small, dry friction may occur, causing the oil seal and shaft to wear; if there is no oil film between the sealing lip and the shaft, it will easily cause heat and wear. Therefore, when installing, apply some oil to the sealing ring, and at the same time ensure that the skeleton oil seal is perpendicular to the axis line. If it is not perpendicular, the sealing lip of the oil seal will drain the lubricating oil from the shaft, which will also cause excessive wear of the sealing lip. . During operation, the lubricant in the casing seeps out a little, so it is ideal to form an oil film on the sealing surface.
Zhejiang Chongfu Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd. has an annual output of 10 million ball cage dust cover technical transformation projects (exhaust gas, waste water) self-acceptance open
Zhejiang Chongfu Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd. annual production of 10 million ball cage dust cover technical transformation project (exhaust gas, waste water) environmental protection acceptance meeting was held on July 19, 2018 in the company's conference room. The meeting was presided over by the construction unit. The participants included Zhejiang Taicheng Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. (environmental assessment unit), Taizhou Huanmei Environmental Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. (design unit of waste gas treatment facilities), and Zhejiang Luan Testing Technology Co., Ltd. (acceptance monitoring unit) ) and other units and 3 specially invited experts (the list is attached).
Chongfu always takes human resources as the most important strategic resources for enterprise development, puts people first, adheres to the scientific concept of development, and carries out the strategy of strengthening enterprises with talents with great effort.>
Address: No.118 Jingda Road, Taizhou, Zhejiang, China
Tel: 0576-88889355 88883935
E-mail: email@example.com Melody@zj-jn.com